It is not really a smoothie if you ask me, but more of a frozen drink, like a Slurpee I reckon. Every time I had a sip from this thing, my brain was instantly frozen so make sure you don’t use a straw no matter what, the sensation is quite painful. 🙂 Still, you can probably use fresh berries instead of frozen, skip the ice as well and turn it into a boring and uneventful smoothie but, if you feel adventurous… like me, then follow my little recipe and enjoy.
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen
- 1 banana, cut into chunks, frozen
- ½ cup ice cubes ... or more
- 1 cup plain almond milk, chilled
- In a blender combine blueberries, banana, ice and almond milk. Blend until smooth or however you want it.
- Add more almond milk if you want it thinner. Mine had a lot of ice and did not require thinning. lol
- Have fun!